THE FATHER'S BOOKS
Statement of Faith
- The Bible is the inspired, infallible, divinely preserved Word of God, the supreme and final authority for all faith and life.
- There is only one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We profess the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood on the cross, His bodily resurrection, His ascension, and His imminent bodily return in power and glory.
- Man was created in the image of God, but fell into sin and is therefore lost, and only those who put their faith in Jesus Christ alone, not trusting in any personal works whatsoever, can be saved.
- Salvation is the free gift of God brought to the sinner by grace and received by personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, Whose substitutionary death on the cross paid the penalty for man's sin.
- The ministry of the Holy Spirit is to convict mankind; indwell, guide, instruct, and empower the believer for Godly living and service.
© 1990-2023 The Father's Books